We are excited about attending Fright Night @ Circle C Ranch this year. We are meeting at the Wellsville campus at 12:30PM Saturday Afternoon. The Parental Consent forms and the $5.00 is due before we leave on Saturday. The $5.00 covers transportation to and from Circle C Ranch. We should be back to CrossTown around 9:00PM You can contact Gordon Arber if you have any questions.
Here is a guideline of stuff you may want to bring/wear for Fright Night:
- T-shirt and Jeans (Nothing fancy, you might get a little muddy)
- Raincoat/Poncho/Hoodie (The weather looks like it will probably be cold and maybe a little snowy)
- Bible or Bible app on cell-phone (bible.com/app)
- Sack Dinner or Cash for Food
- Extra Cash (Snacks, dinner if you didn’t pack a sack dinner, scary walk through, lasertron, etc.)
- Any Medications Needed
- Water Bottle
- Paper, pen, pencil
- Video games, iPods, MP3 or CD players
- Weapons, Knives, Ninja Gear, etc.
- Recreational Drugs
- Inappropriate Images or Words on Clothing
- Also should leave anything which would result in tremendous unhappiness if it were lost, broken, or dirty at home.