January 15-17, 2016
at Christian Camping Services in Bath, NY
Cost: $25.00 per teen
We will be tubing, cross-country skiing, playing games, building friendships, and learning who God wants us to be.
We are super excited about Snow Camp this year.
- Wellsville Students are meeting at 4:30 PM on the 15th and leaving at 5:00PM.
- Olean Students are leaving from the Olean campus at 4:30 PM on the 15th.
- The Parental Consent forms, Your Medical Release forms, and the $25.00 is due on Sunday, January 10th. The $25.00 covers all the expenses, including transportation to and from Snow Camp, and lodging. You can contact Eber Kinne or Gordon Arber if you have any questions.
Here is a guideline of stuff you may want to pack for Snow Camp:
- Snow Clothes
- Underwear and Socks for 3 Days (Maybe extra in case the socks get wet)
- Several Shirts
- Several Pairs of Pants
- One lightweight long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt
- Pair of Boots
- Possibly Slippers for the Cabin
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Bedding – Sleeping Bag
- Pillow and Pillowcase
- Laundry Bag for Dirty Clothes
- Flashlight w/extra Batteries (For going to the bathroom)
- Any Medications Needed
- Paper, pen, pencil
- Cell Phones, Video games, iPods, MP3 or CD players
- Weapons, Knives, Ninja Gear, etc.
- Recreational Drugs
- Inappropriate Images or Words on Clothing
- Also should leave anything which would result in tremendous unhappiness if it were lost, broken, or dirty at home.