We are excited about the 30 Hour Famine @ the Wellsville Campus this year. Check in is at the Wellsville campus between 5:00PM and 6:00PM Friday Evening. The Parental Consent forms and the money raised is due at the door on Friday. Your kids should be picked up at 7:00PM Saturday evening. You can contact Gordon Arber if you have any questions.
Here is a guideline of stuff you may want to bring/wear for the 30 Hour Famine:
- Change of T-shirt and Jeans/Shorts (Nothing fancy, you might get a little muddy and wet Maybe even a Modest Swimsuit for the carwash fundraiser)
- Sneakers (We’ll be playing some games and doing community service)
- Raincoat/Poncho/Hoodie (The weather looks like it will probably be rainy on Saturday)
- Change of Underwear and Socks
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Beach Towel (to dry off after the car wash/being in the rain)
- Bible or Bible app on cell-phone (bible.com/app)
- Any Medications Needed
- Water Bottle
- Paper, pen, pencil
- Sleeping bag/pillow (we’ll be sleeping on the ground in a couple rooms at church)
- Permission Slip
- Donated money in handed out envelope
- Video games, iPods, MP3 or CD players
- Weapons, Knives, Ninja Gear, etc.
- Recreational Drugs
- Inappropriate Images or Words on Clothing
- Also should leave anything which would result in tremendous unhappiness if it were lost, broken, or dirty at home.