We are super excited about attending Kingdom Bound this year. The Parental Consent forms/Medical Release forms are due before we leave on Wednesday (DOWNLOAD) If you don’t have access to a printer please contact Gordon Arber for a hard copy. Remember the cost of Kingdom Bound covers 3 meals a day for 4 days, transportation to and from Kingdom Bound, and lodging (provided tents). With that all being said you are more than welcome to send spending money for your child(ren) in case they want special snacks, souvenirs, or to play in the arcade.
Meet up times to leave on Wednesday July 20th:
Kingdom Bound is from July 20th – 23rd but the Wellsville campus will be meeting back up July 24th around 12:30pm. The Arcade campus will be meeting up Saturday morning, and Please contact Eber Kinne for when the Olean Campus is going to meet up.
You can contact Eber Kinne or Gordon Arber if you have any questions.
Here is a guideline of stuff you may want to pack for Kingdom Bound (Please pack as light as you can. Try to get everything you need into one bag as space will be limited):
- Underwear and Socks for 4 Days
- Several Short Sleeve Shirts
- Several Pairs of Shorts
- One Pair of long pants/jeans
- One lightweight long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt
- Pair of Sneakers (We will be walking a lot)
- Sandals or Flip flops for the bathroom
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Soap in a container
- Toiletries Bag (for trips to the bathroom)
- Bath Towel & Washcloth
- Beach Towel for the waterpark
- Bible or Bible app on cell-phone (bible.com/app)
- Bedding – Sleeping Bag
- Pillow and Pillowcase
- Laundry Bag for Dirty Clothes
- Flashlight w/extra Batteries
- Insect Repellent
- Any Medications Needed
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Water Bottle
- Paper, pen, pencil
- Extra Spending Money
- Video games, iPods, MP3 or CD players
- Weapons, Knives, Ninja Gear, etc.
- Recreational Drugs
- Inappropriate Images or Words on Clothing
- Also should leave anything which would result in tremendous unhappiness if it were lost, broken, or dirty at home.