CrossTown Alliance is seeking a self motivated, high capacity, committed Christian leader to serve the church fulltime in the areas of student ministry and worship at our Wellsville campus. (Download PDF)
CrossTown Alliance is a multi-site with campuses located in Wellsville, Olean, and Arcade NY. We exist to lead people to discover, develop, and display full devotion to Jesus Christ. This vision is also our process… it’s our strategy for leading people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
We are intentional about creating environments that lead people to:
DISCOVER what it means to have a relationship with Jesus through an inspiring WORSHIP SERVICE.
DEVELOP meaningful relationships while growing toward Christ-like maturity through SMALL GROUPS.
DISPLAY their faith and the love of Jesus to the community through OUTREACH PROJECTS.
For more information about our church please visit our website
– Lead Youth Group on Sunday Nights (Large and Small Group Times)
– Plan and prepare lesson for students (Live Curriculum)
– Recruit and train leaders both from colleges and the community to help student ministry
– Have a once a month or quarterly outreach for roots on Friday nights
– Follow up with new families from Sunday morning that have youth/teens
– Record and keep organized new student information from Sunday night roots
– Plan and Organize an annual camping trip with the teens. (Kingdom bound or summer/winter camp
– Purchase supplies for the youth café and oversee volunteers
– Lead Worship on Sunday mornings
– Recruit, Equip and Schedule other musicians to play on worship team
– Recruit, train and schedule ProPresenter and Soundboard volunteers
– Finalize weekly planning center service orders (emailed out by Thursday)
– Input and properly format ProPresenter lyrics for worship songs
– Conduct weekly practice with scheduled worship team members
– Brainstorm and finalize worship songs weeks in advance based off of Pastor Jeremy’s series summary sheet (Work with Pastor Andy—worship leader at Olean campus)
– Post weekly worship setlist on blog for attendees to learn new song
– Be willing to rotate once every couple months to other campuses to lead worship
– Participate in a CrossTown small group – Help with Wellsville’s VBS – Serve at Wellsville outreaches
– Attend annual staff retreats – Attend weekly staff meetings
– Help implement cross-campus Fun Days
• Pursue a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
• Display Christ-like character
• Be willing to commit to this ministry for a minimum of 3-5 years
• Be willing to live in the Wellsville area
• Be an outgoing, self-motivated, servant-hearted, people person
• Recruit and work well with teams
• Teach and communicate effectively
• Lead other staff members and volunteers
• Rely on a strong theology of the local church and the powerful impact it can have when we work together
• Attend weekly staff meetings and monthly board meetings
• Participate in all church wide events or activities (mission dinners, VBS, Fun Days, work projects)
• This position reports directly to the Wellsville Campus Pastor.
• Job demands 40+ hours per week with Fridays and Saturdays off (except for occasional outreach/work project in which case weekly hours can be adjusted)
• Full-time salary to be determined based on the candidate’s experience, gifts, and skills
• Salary to be determined based off of candidates experience and family situation.
• Insurance is not included at this time (this is something we can work towards in the future; there are also affordable options to consider that the other staff members use)
• 2 weeks paid vacation (cannot miss more than 3 Sundays)
• 5 personal days (includes sick time)
• Bereavement days include 1 week for immediate family and 3 days for extended family
• Church office will be closed the week after Christmas (staff have this time off as long as their work gets done)
• Laptop will be provided for ministry use
This ministry is a full-time position. Anticipated start date is ASAP.
We would like this position to be filled by Fall of 2015.