We’re glad you are interested in church membership. This page is designed to help you get to know us better and to pursue membership. Please note: before beginning the membership process, a person needs to be regularly attending CrossTown for at least 3 consecutive months.
THREE STEPS TO THE CHURCH MEMBERSHIP PROCESS:
- Watch the videos and take notes (be sure to fill in all the notes for each section).
- Attend a membership class with your campus pastor (1 hour in length).
- The Elders will review your membership application and get back to you ASAP
(The Elder board meets once a month to review applications).
1. Watch and Take Notes:
CrossTown’s membership class videos are divided into four sections. Open the appropriate tab and watch each section below. As you watch the video please fill out the corresponding notes in your membership packet. If you would like a hard copy of the notes, you can stop by the church office and pick one up. Otherwise download the digital notes here…
Section 2, Pt A:
Section 2, Pt B:
2. Attend a membership class.
After you complete step one, sign up for the Discovering CrossTown Membership class with your campus pastor by filling out the form below. We will be in contact with you once we’ve received your sign-up.
3. The Elders will review your membership application.
Once the Elders have reviewed your membership application they will let you know if you are accepted for membership ASAP.
We look forward to getting to know you as we pursue our vision of leading people to discover, develop and display full devotion to Jesus Christ.