What does success look like in this ministry?
A successful hospitality ministry is where one would experience a clean comfortable environment to enjoy a hot or cold beverage and a snack.
What tasks does this ministry perform?
– Provide coffee, tea and variety of cold drinks, and light breakfast on Sunday mornings.
– Wipe down tables/counters at the end of service.
– Remove trash.
– Restock cups, napkins and other supplies as needed.
If someone wanted to participate in this ministry, what are they committing to?
– Serve on a rotational bases
– Arrive an hour and a half before Sunday morning service the days you are scheduled.
Other information about this ministry:
Able to serve others with a smile and positive attitude. Wanting to create an environment for connecting guests of CrossTown.
Leader of this ministry and how to contact them to help:
Arcade Campus: Amy Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-353-0236
Olean Campus: Cheryl Childs at email@example.com or 585-209-8013
Wellsville Campus: Mary Roath at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979-595-3563