What does success look like in this ministry?
A successful usher ministry is one in which an usher hands out bulletins, helps people find seating, and collects the offering with a warm and friendly smile.
What tasks does this ministry perform?
– Hands out bulletins.
– Assist people to find seating.
– Collects the tithes and offerings.
– Head usher ensures that the exit doors are locked before leaving.
If someone wanted to participate in this ministry, what are they committing to?
– Serving on a rotational basis.
– Arriving 30 minutes before each service.
Other information about this ministry:
The first Sunday of every month ushers are needed to serve communion as well as receive the offering.
Leader of this ministry and how to contact if interested in helping:
Arcade Campus:Russ MacNeil at 716-353-1842 or email@example.com
Olean Campus: Mark Suain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellsville Campus: Lanny Wesche at 585-593-1955