Looking for Bible studies or resources to help you grow in your faith?
We’ve partnered with RightNow Media, an online video library that allows you to access more than 6,000 Bible-based resources from great leaders, teachers and pastors right in your living room—and it’s free for CrossTown attenders! No matter what stage of life or faith you are in, there’s something for you.
Once you create your account and log in, you’ll find tons of resources to browse through. Watch these videos from your phone, tablet and computer, or stream them through devices like Roku and Smart TV. (Pretty slick, huh?) If you have questions about how to log in or navigate the site, read the FAQs below:
2. Click on edit my profile to upload a photo, edit your name, email, password and curriculum preferences.
3. Click on help/support if you experience technical issues, want to browse tutorial videos, read FAQs or submit a support request to RightNow Media.
2. Click on ADD USER on the left-hand side.
3. Enter the email addresses of the people you’d like to invite to use this resource (your small group members, friends, family, neighbors or co-workers). Click on SEND INVITATIONS.
4. Let them know an invitation is coming their way from firstname.lastname@example.org so they don’t think it’s spam.
2. Each page provides videos and step-by-step instructions on how to connect your device.
2. Hover your mouse over a video to read a brief description or to add it to your queue.
3. Click on the video to read more information.
4. To watch a video, simply click on the sessions on the right-hand side.