Coming Easter 2018
We are very excited to announce that we are launching another campus in Shinglehouse, P.A. and we need YOUR help.
As mentioned by Pastor Jeremy in the Video above, here is how can you help…
1. Pray—Luke 10:2 says: “And he said to them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” So, we need to continue to pray as God raises up more people to help with Shinglehouse.
2. Give—And he said to them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.
3. Go—Please prayerfully consider joining the launch team by filling out the contact form below or talking to your campus Pastor.
4. Step Up—As we send a launch team to Shinglehouse, there will be opportunities for people to step up and serve at your own campus. Please consider where the Lord would have you get involved.
5. Help Renovate—Renovations begin October 2nd and go throughout March 2018. The staff will be going over to Shinglehouse 1-2x week to work on these renovations. In addition, we will be hosting Saturday workdays from 9am-2pm. If you are handy, love to point, or are good with construction, please prayerfully consider how you could help with the renovations.
Please take a moment to read a little bit about our new Shinglehouse campus Pastor, Tim Taylor and his family here:
If you are interested in helping please fill out the form below.
Tim and his family have been attending CrossTown for about 2 years. His current role is to disciple students, conduct outreaches, and lead our congregation in compelling worship. However, the Lord recently called Tim to pastoral ministry and will be a great fit for the Shinglehouse Campus. Tim and his wife Mandy live in Shinglehouse and have a deep desire for their community to experience the love of Christ. Before becoming a pastor, Tim worked for his grandfather as the main buyer for Friendly Core in Shinglehouse. He is currently working towards C&MA licensing.